Nice to Meet You

My photo
Originally from Texas, I am a reader, writer, pseudo-gardener, baker, record collecting student working on my Ph.D. in the Midwest.

Wednesday, December 15

#reverb10 -- day 15

Remember #reverb10? And, my first one?

Here's today's:
December 15 – 5 Minutes
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. 

Even the husband did it!

Here we go!

traveling: chicago, colorado, indiana and around nebrasaka
apple picking
dancing in our new apartment with records on
learning how to cook more than 5 dishes, and cooking better
moving to a beautiful home and decorating
chet being hired at his dream place
me getting an assistantship
starting to write again
buying my new camera
making my way through being a wife
moving church locations
having fun people visit us
learning about gardens
finding music i love
creating my life list
baking
becoming more authentic and vulnerable
making new friends
snow! lots of it! 
having four seasons
completeing my first year of graduate school
starting my second year of ph.d. school
learning to do more with less money
having money to do more with 
completing something on my life list 

and, my five minutes are up.  What are the things you want to remember about 2010 in 5 minutes? 

No comments: