Nice to Meet You

My photo
Originally from Texas, I am a reader, writer, pseudo-gardener, baker, record collecting student working on my Ph.D. in the Midwest.

Monday, July 26

Then

Here we go again.

I used to blog about my wedding. Then I stopped. We got married and I didn't know what to do next.

Then it was time for finals, of the fall variety. Then it was time for for the next semester. Then we moved. Then I started summer classes. Then I was working 40/80 hour weeks. Then I couldn't find a blog name I liked. Then we were broke. Then we had money. Then, then, then... I then decided there never would be a good time to blog so screw it. Here we are.

I don't have a vision for this blog at all. It's just going to be my thoughts and such. I suppose we'll just figure it out as we go.

No comments: