Nice to Meet You

My photo
Originally from Texas, I am a reader, writer, pseudo-gardener, baker, record collecting student working on my Ph.D. in the Midwest.

Friday, May 27

A Home for Pretty Things


I know that you've heard of Pinterest by now.

Leah said it perfectly: "If you’re not familiar with it, Pinterest is a site where you can collect images from all over the web and share them with your friends and followers on a series of themed “boards” on any subject you choose: fashion, home decor, books to read, recipes to try, products to buy, projects to tackle, ideas for your kid’s upcoming birthday party, or just cool stuff you want to look at and share."



What shows up on your home page is based on who you're following. But whatever shows up, I promise you will love it. The beauty and inspiration and wisdom and everything will overwhelm you, but in a brilliant way.  You'll find new sites and favorites sites.



Just try to see if you don't love it. 


You have to be invited to start. And you know what? I would love to invite you! Email me at: colieslovenotes {at} gmail {dot} com. Then, you should follow me

No comments: