Nice to Meet You

My photo
Originally from Texas, I am a reader, writer, pseudo-gardener, baker, record collecting student working on my Ph.D. in the Midwest.

Friday, January 21

Film Love

For Christmas, my in-laws bought me a Diana F+ Kit. That means that I got the camera and everything that you could think of with it. 


Do you know how pretty this is? 

Well, within the first week of having it, I took two rolls of films: A 35mm roll and a 120 roll.

I dropped them off about two weeks ago and picked them up last night. 

Out of 39 photos, about 24 turned out (e.g., they weren't over exposed!). From those 24, I really liked 9 of them but scanned 15.

And now, because I can, I'm gonna show you a couple... or six.


 This was a double exposure. You can see the husband in two places; can you find him?

 This one is my absolute favorite out of the whole batch. 


 With the pinhole and cable release.


Happy Friday (night!), dear internets. I hope everyone has an incredible weekend.

4 comments:

life & times of me said...

CanNOT wait to develop mine. Going to finish off my roll tomorrow and take it in!

Nicole said...

Yay! You got a Holga, correct? I can't wait see them!

Heather said...

So cool! And I think I found the "other" husband right beside/below the "first" husband???

Nicole said...

Haha, yup. The below husband is just a shadow. Kind of cool, really.