Nice to Meet You

My photo
Originally from Texas, I am a reader, writer, pseudo-gardener, baker, record collecting student working on my Ph.D. in the Midwest.

Wednesday, March 23

Articles I Currently Like {1}

All links work as of 03/23/2011

5 Articles I currently like, mainly because they make me think. 

Why?: Because these are interesting things. And I appreciate them. My favorite ones are 3 ( If you don’t question what you believe in, you end up making the same mistakes over and over.), 8 (Don’t read blogs written by unhappy, spiteful people.) and 21 (What to say with your "I'm sorry's."). 

Why?: Because, "C.S. Lewis penned his hope for us in the preface to his The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. 'Someday,' he wrote, 'you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.'" 

Why?: I'm not necessarily a fan of this article, but it is thought provoking. It lays out the reasons why (from a Biblical standpoint) women should change their names when they marry. 

Why?: Because I hate, despise, even loathe bad presentations. They hurt my eyes and my brain. And I stop paying attention very quickly.

Why?: This post pissed me off. And then it made me think. And write. And it pissed me off again. But it's still a good read, if only to make you wonder what you're doing. 

No comments: