Nice to Meet You

My photo
Originally from Texas, I am a reader, writer, pseudo-gardener, baker, record collecting student working on my Ph.D. in the Midwest.

Thursday, August 19

School's Starting

.
..
...
....

I'm excited, yes. But I'm also tired. I don't feel like there was really a break for me at all.

Which is accurate. I worked 40 hour weeks, took classes, and hosted many, many visitors.

So now it's the end of the summer and it's time to get rockin' again. We bought my school supplies on Wednesday (I find I'm much less needy in that department now... wonder why?). New legal pads, sharpie pens* and a fantastic orange pen. I wanted a 3 hole punch, but dang those are expensive.

It also means that it's time for meetings and trainings. Lots of 'em. I'm meeting with my boss tomorrow to talk about my assistantship (more on that later).

So... that's what I'm doing. It's not interesting, but it *is* my life.

Hugs!

No comments: