Nice to Meet You

My photo
Originally from Texas, I am a reader, writer, pseudo-gardener, baker, record collecting student working on my Ph.D. in the Midwest.

Friday, June 10

Garden Chronicles - Part 5

The husband and I were given a little piece of earth by our landlady to turn into a garden. We're doing our best at it. To catch up, look at Part One here, Part Two here, Part Three here, and Part Four here

So, when we left off last, I totally felt dejected by the garden. Then, I didn't touch it for about a month. 

On memorial day, we headed out to a friend's home and helped them plant their garden (which, by the way, is the size of our apartment) and then we came back to ours and they all helped us. Which, left us with an amazing garden. 


See? 

We planted:
Bee Balm
Peony
Phlox
Bell Peppers
Habeneros
Jalapeno's
Cabbage
Green Beans
Carrots
Onions
Strawberries
Blackberries

I'll have more photos later. Like the green beans that we grew!! Actually grew. And herbs. You'll love the herbs. 

Happy Weekend. Yes, it's Friday. No you don't have to think about Rebecca Black. Promise.

1 comment:

Camie said...

Ezra is delighted "his" beans are growing. He "learned that Prairie Hill, you know."